How The Disability Navigator Will Work For You
- Provide individualised advice, advocacy and strategic plans, to navigate the pathways of disability support services.
- Needs assessment and casework.
- Provide advice and plan strategies for transition to TAFE or university.
- Act as a link to co-ordinate information and services from multiple sources and tailor information for your requirements.
- Engage with the appropriate service providers required on your behalf.
- Negotiate the best possible outcome with agencies, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Provide advice and workable strategies for you and the agencies working with you, regardlesss of case complexity.
- Identify and overcome potential obstacles to disability service provision.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the relevant parties involved in all aspects of the disability sector.
- Work to seek action as quickly as possible for services that you may need.
For Organisations and Practitioners
- Cloud database systems for managing services to clients.
- Advice, research and service solutions.
- Training and community education strategies.